Mala Beads are used worldwide as a powerful tool in self-healing and meditation. Their origin lies in the Buddhist Way of Life, which lays emphasis on victory over self and controlling your own mind and thoughts as a powerful tool for energy balance. Malas are like rosaries handcrafted with 108 beads, a number considered auspicious in ancient scripts and each bead helps to count the repetition of a mantra or repeat an intention.
• 108 Genuine Carnelian Beads 7 -8 mm
• This Mala will wrap as a bracelet (It is constructed of hi-density elastic) and doubles as a necklace
• Laughing Buddha Guru Bead
• Yellow Carnelian counter beads with hand carved detailing
• Mala measures about 32 inches long
• Silk Mala Pouch Included
• This item may have slight variations in color, appearance and finish due to its handmade nature. Minor imperfections in the gemstone may be present, representing its natural characteristics
A grounding stone, Carnelian restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success.
Visit Forziani.com to explore lots of other spiritual meaningful jewelry like gemstone beaded bracelets, leather bracelets, rings, and necklaces.