This is one of our most popular malas in trade shows for its gorgeous antique look. Used by Tibetan Monks in their prayer rituals, this mala is large with 10mm beads and can be worn wrapped around left wrist when not in use.
These beads are made by hand and acquired with reverence and care from naturally demised Yak animal, considered sacred and powerful in Tibetan Buddhist culture. Tibetan Monks honor the passing of Yaks as a spiritual experience and beads made out of their bones serves as a symbolic practice of passing from this world's consciousness to another.
• 10mm Tibetan Yak Bone 108 Beads Mala
• 3 large Turquoise beads with red bead spacers
• Fair trade item
• Made with devotion by artisans in Tibet
• 10% of proceeds go to support Homes of Hope India.
• Each mala necklace comes with its own pouch, to keep it protected from negative energies and includes a gift box - ready for gifting to someone special
Now Enjoy Free Shipping on All USA Orders. Worldwide shipping option is also available. Visit Sivalya.com to order this item and explore lots of other 108 beads malas, silver chakra pendants, wrist malas, prayer wheels, and singing bowls at amazing prices.