This Natural Tibetan Wood 108 beads mala yoga jewelry comes with its own pouch, to keep it protected from negative energies and includes a gift box - ready for gifting to someone special.
• Natural Tibetan Wood 108 Beads Mala
• Three Bodhi Seed Beads Stations
• Can be worn as a Necklace or Wrap Bracelet with three times around wrist
• Fair trade item
• Made with devotion by artisans in Tibet and Nepal
• 10% of proceeds go to support Homes of Hope India.
The number 108 has long been considered a sacred number in Hinduism and yoga. Traditionally, malas, or garlands of beads for prayer, come as a string of 108 (or other number divisible by 9) beads, plus one for the “guru bead,” which is usually not counted. Natural Tibetan Wood Beads Mala is prized for its healing properties. It is used in the treatment of ailments, both physical and spiritual and is associated with the heart chakra.
The 108 beads mala price is $30.00 after a huge discount of $45.00. Free Standard Shipping on All Orders over $95 within USA and Canada. Worldwide shipping option is available for this item. Visit Sivalya.com to explore lots of other yoga lifestyle jewelry items at amazing prices.